Ice Cream Cone Tasty Trees
We all know it can be pretty crazy before Christmas, but when that break between Boxing Day and New Year’s Eve comes, you’ll want to spend some quality time with your family. This fun DIY Ice Cream Cone Tree is a great activity for kids (young and old!).
- Buy mini ice cream cones. You can get them multi-coloured or natural
- Make vegan icing: 1 cup icing sugar for every 1/2 tbsp almond milk
- Place a few big spoonfuls of icing into the corner of a small ziplock back
- Snip avery tiny corner – now you’ve got a piping bag
- Spread out the icing and roll the cone in sprinkles
- Or pipe lines onto the cone and shake sprinkles on top with a bowl underneath
- Let your creativity soar – and enjoy!